darwinports dot com

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jan 7 22:59:46 PST 2008

Oh, and: darwinports dot com is not a mirror of the MacPorts project.
Rather, it is merely a different front-end to view the available
ports, and it also contains (probably incorrect) instructions for
installing and using MacPorts.

I'm changing the subject line to a non-link so that we don't drive
even more traffic to this inconvenient web site.