[36946] trunk/dports/x11/AfterStep/Portfile

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue May 20 13:06:08 PDT 2008

Rainer Müller wrote:
> Joshua Root wrote:
>> It also errors out if both Apple X11 and X11SDK are present. (And the
>> usage of ${prefix} in those checks in the XFree86 portfile seems to be
>> wrong, BTW. Not to mention quartz-wm is in /usr/bin these days, not
>> ${x11prefix}/bin.) So it's impossible to install AfterStep with X11
>> installed:
>
> Don't miss the line:
> prefix                  ${x11prefix}

Right. I was confused by the fact that I was getting the third error
message, triggered by [file exists ${prefix}/include/X11/X.h]. Since the
check for Apple X11 hadn't triggered, I figured this must be due to my
having xorg-xproto installed. But of course this behaviour was actually
because it was looking for quartz-wm in the wrong place.

I'll try to fix up the checks.

- Josh