fetch.ignore_sslcert yes still checking ssl cert

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Sat Nov 1 09:44:29 PDT 2008

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 07:35, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:

> I just tried it with the master_sites URL you gave in the original mail.
> After adding 'fetch.ignore_sslcert yes' the download works for me.
>
> Tested with both 1.6.0 and trunk r41391.

Just tried again, and fetch is now working (not sure what I was doing
wrong last time). However livecheck is still causing problems. With
the attached Portfile I get the following when running livecheck:

[ram at cizin metaio]$ sudo port livecheck
Error: cannot check if metaio was updated (peer certificate cannot be
authenticated with known CA certificates)
[ram at cizin metaio]$

Cheers

Adam