Fwd: [40828] contrib/mpab/chroot-scripts/buildports

C. Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:23:36 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM, C. Florian Ebeling
<florian.ebeling at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Bryan Blackburn <blb at macports.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 08:54:42AM +0200, C. Florian Ebeling said:
>>> I think this breaks things a bit. Running my little build server script
>>> I noticed many more failing builds. They complain ultimately about
>>> the port in question already being installed, after otherwise building fine.
>>
>> Is it running a trunk build?  It definitely had no issues with my trunk
>> build, but I didn't try it against a 1.6 build.

This is the effect I mean:

# port installed tree
  tree @1.5.1.1_0 (active)
# port deactivate tree
--->  Deactivating tree
# port install tree
--->  Installing tree @1.5.1.1_0
Error: Target org.macports.install returned: Registry error: tree
@1.5.1.1_0 already registered as installed.  Please uninstall it
first.

Florian

--