[44730] trunk/dports/graphics/cairo/Portfile

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Sat Jan 3 10:43:12 PST 2009

On Jan 3, 2009, at 10:31, Adam Mercer wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 22:27, Jeremy Huddleston
> <jeremyhu at macports.org> wrote:
> \
>> No, the only thing that uses LIBRSVG_CFLAGS in cairo is test/
>> Makefile.am.
>>
>> After recompiling cairo with librsvg installed, the application
>> still didn't
>> work.  After uninstalling and installing gtk2, it did work.
>>

> Are you sure? As I can't find any mention of librsvg in the gtk2
> sources:
>
> [ram at cizin gtk+-2.14.5]$ grep -r librsvg *
> [ram at cizin gtk+-2.14.5]$ grep -r LIBRSVG *
> [ram at cizin gtk+-2.14.5]$

Then WTH.  All I did to get it to work was uninstall gtk2 then
reinstall gtk2.   The error I was getting was something like "gobject:
Unrecognized image format" ... after reinstalling gtk2, it worked fine.

I'll back it out of gtk2 since it doesn't belong there, but we still
need to figure out where it does belong =/

If anyone else is interested in the problem, I found it in deluge.  It
fails to startup because it loads an svg icon with some py25-gtk foo.

--Jeremy