[45158] trunk/dports/net/tuntaposx/Portfile

C. Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:42:42 PST 2009

>> Any idea whats wrong with fscript by any chance? Unrelated, but the error looks
>> like an sysroot problem as well (intel/10.5.6):
>
> It looks like maybe you don't have the 10.4u SDK and it needs it.

At least the directory /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk is there.
Are there optional parts, which might be missing?

It is #16580 [1], btw. but seems a bit like I'm the only one experiencing it.
Maybe someone else one the list could try to install it and confirm or
comment...

Florian

1 http://trac.macports.org/ticket/16580

--