A PortGroup for building more 32/64-bit universal packages

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Mon Jan 12 18:13:47 PST 2009

Another interesting point about the default universal arches is that
today, they're set to "i386 ppc" whereas "the future" would tend to
suggest that "i386 x86_64" will be a better choice, so at some point
the defaults are also going to have to change.  Is this a knob that we
currently support setting on a site-specific basis?

- Jordan