cmake and kde4 portgroups

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jan 24 00:19:48 PST 2009

On Jan 23, 2009, at 22:43, Orville Bennett wrote:

> Tried my hand at cmake and kde4 portgroups. Here's what I came up
> with. I don't know how to use these so that I can test them though...

I think you just have to put them in your dports/_resources/port1.0/
group directory and then use them from a port with a statement like
"PortGroup cmake 1.0"

In the cmake portgroup, I think -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${prefix}
shouldn't be in configure.args; it should replace what's in
configure.pre_args.