gv error

Bob bob.spamnot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:42:29 PST 2009

I just rebuilt my Macports (gnome-term, gnu emacs X11 version, and gv are
the things I use most from Macports) and get the following when I try to run
gv 3.6.6:

gv idl.ps
Warning: No type converter registered for 'String' to
'InitialResourcesPersistent' conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'translations' to
'InitialResourcesPersistent' conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'String' to 'Translations'
conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'TranslationTable' to
'Translations' conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'TranslationTable' to
'Translations' conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'TranslationTable' to 'Color'
conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'String' to
'InitialResourcesPersistent' conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'TranslationTable' to
'InitialResourcesPersistent' conversion.
Warning: No type converter registered for 'translations' to 'Meta'
conversion.
Bus error

And it crashes there.  gs worked for me previously (I probably updated my
Macports a month ago and that version worked fine).  Also, if I view the
file directly with gs it works.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Bob