[MacPorts] #20283: error building in 10.6

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:10:24 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Uwe Arzt<mail at uwe-arzt.de> wrote:
> Is somewhere an public 10.6 machine available with an
> ssh login for testing purposes?

I would expect that such a machine would violate Apple's NDA on 10.6.

And yes I know that it's really silly to have an NDA covering
something that anyone can get if they pay for an ADC account.  I'm
sure Apple's attorneys have some rational reason for this.  Attorneys
never do anything irrational, you know.

I'm not certain yet, but I might be signing up for the paid ADC
account soon.  If I do, I'll get the 10.6 seed.

I wouldn't be permitted to say anything about 10.6 itself, but I
expect I would be permitted to publicly submit MacPorts patches that
also worked on 10.5.

Regards,

Mike
--