Just for fun, I uninstalled everything...

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Tue Jun 2 21:05:32 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 08:46:03PM -0700, Scott Haneda said:
> I ran a sudo port -df uninstall installed
> I then ran a local port install assp I am working on, any idea what is up
> with netaddr-ip.  It is my port file, and it worked before.
>
> --->  Attempting to fetch NetAddr-IP-4.023.tar.gz from ftp://ftp.cpan.org/pub/CPAN/modules/by-module/NetAddr
[...more fetch failures...]

It looks like that particular version of the distfile isn't available on
CPAN, so it fails to fetch.  4.024 (the current port version) is available,
as well as the latest 4.026.

If it worked before I'm guessing you had the 4.023 distfile then, and ended
up deleting it via some method (clean --all, clean --dist, or manual removal
of files in ${prefix}/var/macports/distfiles/perl5).

Bryan