macports guide

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Jun 9 09:05:38 PDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 8:52 AM, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

> http://guide.macports.org/chunked/reference.tcl-extensions.html
>
> Paths seem to not include trailing slashes.
>
> I thought it was weird that ${destroot} would include a trailing
> slash.
> ${destroot}${prefix} is shown several times on the above page.

That works because ${prefix} begins with a slash and if you had one
there then you would have double slashes.  ${destroot} doesn't have a
trailing slash.

But in the following case it looks like it was ${destroot}Library/
LaunchDaemons which does need a slash.

So I think it's best to only have slashes when you have an absolute
path following it.

Blair