php open_basedir bug

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Thu Oct 1 14:48:52 PDT 2009

As an FYI, the new patched built you put out shows as core version
5.3.0, if you can tell me which value in phpInfo to look for to be
sure I am running the patched version, I will confirm that is what I
am running.

I have refreshed a few sites that were being buggy with the
open_basedir issue, and they seem to have been resoled, after I edited
the path to mod_php.conf.

Thank you for the patch, and I can conform one other person now has a
successful working version.  If you would like me to ping the ticket
to report that it does work, I can do so.

If you wold like me to note to the ticket the issue about the moving
of mod_php.conf, I can also do so.  I will look at the port file and
see if I can see what is going on as well.

Thank you again.