caldav server

Eric Tiffany etiffany at alum.mit.edu
Sun Oct 18 15:15:39 PDT 2009

On Oct 18, 2009, at 5:18 PM, Scott Haneda wrote:

>> Google.
>>
>> Starting with Snow Leopard there is greatness in the syncing with
>> Google area.
>
> I will look into it again.  Thanks.  Can you have a multi user
> shared calendar that can be edited by both parties?

Sure.  Though there are a few weird problems.  ICS invitations
accepted in gcal cannot be edited on ical unless you are the "owner",
and events on gcal cannot be created with a specific timezone (they
are always in whatever the calendar owner's timezone is -- not sure
what happens if different people in different timezones add events to
a shared calendar).  Etc.

But the integration with ical is pretty good.

ET