The opendarwin .com debacle

Adam Mercer ram at
Thu Oct 22 08:38:46 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 00:48, Scott Haneda <talklists at> wrote:
> Adding more...
> Clear evidence of confusion only a few years back.
> It's pretty simple to see the circles he travels in.  I say give him one
> last chance to do the right thing, at which point, we can discuss the next
> step.

More confusion from #22165: <>

Comment(by macports@…):

 Replying to [comment:19 jameskyle@…]:
 > The universal could be the issue since atlas is not currently
universal capable.
 > But the 64b vs. 32b should have been taking care of in this ticket
and revision:

 It builds fine with numpy for me on SL with 64 bit. I'm sorry that I
 introduced confusion to this ticket. I'm afraid I was using the portfile
 from as a reference (where it's still hardcoded 32 bit),
 before I found out that this was not recommended/out of date.