How do I tell macports that a step is finished?

Michael_google gmail_Gersten keybounce at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:01:51 PDT 2009

> Ok, how do I modify the portfile? What do I need to do to add
> CFLAGS='-arch xxxx' CXXFLAGS='-arch xxxx'

Actually, that might not be enough for NCursesW.

Part of what it does differs if you are cross compiling. The test for
cross compiling is, "Am I unable to run the executable just produced
by the compiler?".

I know that i386 Macs will run PPC applications.

Will they run PPC unix executables? If so, then the cross compilation
test will fail.