[MacPorts] #24433: kmymoney : updated port file + starter .app

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Fri Apr 23 15:30:19 PDT 2010

> Comment(by ryandesign@…):
>
> I wasn't sure if `xinstall` overwrites an existing file but I knew `file
> copy -force` does so I just used that. It probably doesn't particularly
> matter which you use. `xinstall` is great if you need to set the ownership
> or permissions of the installed file since you can do so right there in
> the `xinstall` command and don't need a separate `file attributes`
> command.

Hi Ryan,

I think the overwriting should not be necessary since previously installed .app's should be removed due to "port uninstall"...

But well, probably we should leave it the way it is now, otherwise we'd need a further increment of the port revision. :)

Thanks for your fast response!!!

I hope Brad's and my starter .app can be of help for other ports which might want to appear in the MacPorts folder as well.
I think it is very handy to have such little icon there, especially for people who are not so much used to opening programs from a terminal window. :)

Greets,
Marko