macosx tcl development env

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Sun Apr 25 17:10:19 PDT 2010

On Apr 25, 2010, at 11:34 AM, Joshua Root wrote:

> On 2010-4-26 02:56 , Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> I am interested in understanding macports better.
>>
>> Does anyone want to share their tools of choice for working with tcl?
>>
>> On macosx I usually use bbedit and a bash when that works.
>
> That and 'rlwrap tclsh' is all I really use.
>
> - Josh

Josh, if you don't mind elaborating if it's not a chore, how do you
use rlwrap. I do not find rlwrap in my path but I do find tclsh?

I will google it none the less and thank you for the reply. I see
rlwrap in port. That must be what you are referring to.

Examples would probably be hard to produce but greatly appreciated.

// Brad