Tabbing

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Apr 28 11:25:42 PDT 2010

> A couple questions.  Tab stops are set to 8 now, which I never would have done.  How does this happen?  What is the preferred MacPorts tab stops to use?  If I change it, I assume I should do so in two patches, one to fix the version, and one to fix the tab stops?

When changing whitespace, always do it on it's own commit.

Modelines are how we try to maintain a common style.  You can find the one below in the MacPorts Guide.
http://guide.macports.org/#development.creating-portfile

# -*- coding: utf-8; mode: tcl; tab-width: 4; truncate-lines: t; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- vim:fenc=utf-8:et:sw=4:ts=4:sts=4