Locking (was: 1.9.2)

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Aug 6 05:15:10 PDT 2010

> It can't go in macports1.0, as you have to lock before evaluating pseudoports. Yes, the framework needs to lock as well.

Don't we check the status in two places for that? Once to find out what all might need done, and the each time we deal with a separate port? That is, if you install one of the ports that are on the path of being installed by another thread, that other thread won't rebuild the port. It'll behave as if you asked port to install an already port: clean it and move on.