[63831] trunk/dports/graphics/InsightToolkit/Portfile

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Feb 17 16:21:21 PST 2010

The build phase is only as smart as the command it runs.

That is, if you're using "make" for the builder, it will recognize that which is already completed version that which is not.  A good example of this is when you update a package from svn/git and run make on it:  only the changed portions get built while the unaffected portion is left alone.