postfix

Bradley Giesbrecht brad at pixilla.com
Thu Feb 25 11:12:12 PST 2010

On Feb 25, 2010, at 11:03 AM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:

> On Feb 25, 2010, at 1:48 PM, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>> I guess my question is who should I be corresponding with to
>> justify my changes?
>
> I would just put an explanation of why you chose those changes into
> the ticket where you include your patch and then you can discuss it
> with the committer who looks at it (if necessary).
>
> I think if you're willing to become the maintainer of the port, that
> that would also factor in to how one would evaluate your proposed
> changes.

I'm pretty familiar with my mail setup but my experience ends there.
If people report problems with my postfix Portfile I feel confident I
could fix the issue fairly quickly.

If I'm the best or only choice and having me as a maintainer is better
then no maintainer then I volunteer.

Should I just add my email address to my Portfile?

Is it know if MacPorts is email harvested?

Ah heck, I don't care. I need spam in order to measure my counter
measures :)

Thanks for the reply,

Bradley Giesbrecht