[69497] trunk/dports/kde/amarok/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Jul 8 12:41:04 PDT 2010

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:35 -0400, "Jeremy Lavergne"
<jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:
> Strigi is installed but it doesn't provide that file anyways. Yea, I can
> dig up the log; was going down the "missing port" route first.

On my MacPorts install:
{{{
% port installed strigi
  strigi @0.6.3_2 (active)

% port provides /opt/local/include/strigi/qtdbus/strigitypes.h
/opt/local/include/strigi/qtdbus/strigitypes.h is provided by: strigi
}}}

and, doing "port rdeps amarok" lists "strigi" somewhere in there, among
lots of dependencies.  So, seems as though 'qmake' isn't finding it
correctly, somehow.  Please do send a log & debugging output (redo if
necessary to get this; they often show subtly different details). - MLD