openssl updated, rev bumps needed

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Sat Jul 10 16:09:10 PDT 2010

> Hopefully people have been double checking that the ports they've been rev bumping are actually linked against openssl.

The trick I do is basically:
  for i in `port provides PORTNAME`; do otool -L $i; done

Look for the anything that has /usr other than libSystem or stdc++ and one other that I'm forgetting.  So, if it has ssl and doesn't declare a dependency or is has a /usr lib, add the dependency for it! :-) You can add `grep -v` to exclude the libSystem pattern and others above.

Once added, rebuild, and check again. If everything checks out then commit.