macfuse

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Thu Jul 15 11:20:06 PDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 08:24:59AM -0400, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
> I've been getting errors while trying to use fuse lately. Cursory digging with kextutil shows it's purely permissions-based.

This looks like #25609. A couple of people recently reported this too,
but I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Given that it's affected a few people now, might as well have the
port fix up the permissions. But I'm still curious what's causing this.
The kext permissions install correctly for me -- and presumably for
anyone with a working macfuse install.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/