Comitters Tips & Tricks wiki page could use a clarification...

mk-macports at techno.ms mk-macports at techno.ms
Thu Jun 3 14:56:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

I just read the tips and tricks for committers at http://trac.macports.org/wiki/CommittersTipsAndTricks
and found that there is no word about how the trunk's local working copy gets created using svn. Probably it's explained somewhere else, surely a document which links to said tips and tricks, but I guess it would be worthwhile to mention it here as well. Otherwise somebody with less svn-experience might get stranded.

Having said that, I guess I could modify the wiki page myself, once I am logged in, but I thought it would be better to ask first on this list, in case I oversaw something.

Greets,
Marko