What controls the copying KDE4 applications to /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4 ?

Chris Jones christopher.rob.jones at cern.ch
Sat Mar 6 11:56:36 PST 2010

Hi,

Been happily using MacPorts for a while, and thought it time to try and learn a little more about it, by putting together a Portfile for myself for KDE4 kdesvn. Maybe eventually I could give something back ...

I have something that mostly works, but there is one thing I haven't been able to figure out which is what controls the final copying of the kdeXYZ.app to /Applications/MacPorts/KDE4/ ? My Portfile currently creates a kdesvn.app, but puts this in /opt/local/bin ... I've search other kde4 Portfiles, and not spotted anything obvious (to me...) that controls this. Any pointers to how to do this gratefully received.

My current Portfile attempt is here, if it helps (be easy on me ;))

http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~jonesc/Portfile

cheers Chris