Atlas

vincent habchi vince at macports.org
Sat Mar 13 11:54:58 PST 2010

Ryan,

> You can pursue this however you like, but I recommend trying to use the muniversal portgroup rather than inventing yet another new universal build method.

I'm sorta half way. I have a universal build of the lapack archive. But this cannot be achieved without a gcc compiler built with the --multilib switch. Besides, I confirm it, it is impossible to build atlas universal with a simple solution like muniversal. The build directory is non standard, and the final step that creates dylib out of the static archives is simply incompatible with muniversal.

Cheers,
Vincent