Atlas

vincent habchi vince at macports.org
Sun Mar 14 01:15:21 PST 2010

Ryan,

> Ok, I'm sure we can get the gcc ports fixed to include that.

That's only an option to add, I don't remember having any difficulty to compile both libraries thereafter.

I propose this: I'll try to get something functional, and then I'll adapt it into the muniversal framework, if possible.

By the way, is there a way to avoid Macports to rebuild from scratch each time a Portfile is somehow altered? I remember modifying a variable in a script, but is there a more elegant way?

Thanks
Vincent