help with distfile with space on sourceforge

Eric Le Lay elelay at macports.org
Sun Mar 14 10:09:18 PDT 2010

Hi list,

for the new py26-ige-mac-integration port (see
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/devel/py26-ige-mac-integration/Portfile)
I would like to download ige-mac-integration-8.6.0.tar.gz from sourceforge.
It's in the "GTK-OSX Build" (notice the space) subdirectory of the
gtk-osx project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk-osx/files/).

I tried
master_sites       sourceforge.net:gtk-osx/files/GTK-OSX%20Build
and curl doesn't find the file

I tried
master_sites       "sourceforge.net:gtk-osx/files/GTK-OSX Build"
and curl tries to download from gtk-osx/files/GTK-OSXBuild (it strips
the space).

For the moment, I use the direct URL of a sourceforge mirror,
master_sites       http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/gtk-osx/files/GTK-OSX
Build/
which kind of works, but is suboptimal.

Please, could somebody help me ?