Accidentally committed changes to The Guide's using.xml when wanting to commit only PortGroup specific stuff

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Mon Nov 1 03:45:38 PDT 2010

Hi Ryan,

initially i wanted to commit only the two files related to portgroup
---
markos-imac:xml marko$ svn ci -m "guide: resurrect PortGroup gnustep's previous revision and modify intro according to Ryan's explanations received by email on Nov. 1st"
Sending        xml/portgroup-gnustep.xml
Sending        xml/portgroups.xml
Sending        xml/using.xml
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 73017.
markos-imac:xml marko$
---

But as you see, I forgot to specify "port*" after option "-m"!

Now - absolutely unintentionally - my changes to using.xml (described in http://trac.macports.org/ticket/27078) also slipped into the SVN repository…

Shall I revert this change temporally until you could have a look at it?

Sorry for this.
Greets,
Marko