port (pkg|dmg)

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Oct 24 05:33:53 PDT 2010

Yep, I see. The situation is the same everywhere when it comes to uninstalls. ;)

Windows, Linux, MacOSX, ...

Yep, it's probably the best solution just not to use (m)pkgs at all and stick to pure MacPorts on every system.

I saw in my /Library/Reiceips/ lots of pkg files from NeoOffice which I installed a while ago. Update by update is there.
I wonder what can be done about them… Can I throw out these files to uninstall the old updates and leave only the latest one. Or would they be needed in the future as well. Guess this is rather a question to the NeoOffice guys...