Port groups howto

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Oct 29 12:45:44 PDT 2010

On Oct 29, 2010, at 14:16, Marko Käning wrote:

>> The source files for the guide are at trunk/doc-new/guide in our
>> repository ;-)
>
> If I commit something to the guide's xml files, will the HTML pages at MacPorts server automagically be updated?

Yes, after a short delay. (Something less than half an hour I think.)

I learned that it's important not to make a second commit to the guide during that short delay or else the second change won't get synced. So after committing a change, wait until you see that change reflected at guide.macports.org before making another commit to the guide.