SVN interdependencies

vincent habchi vince at macports.org
Fri Aug 5 09:24:46 PDT 2011

Hi again,

I’m back with the dragonegg(svn) port. As I explained before, this port needs to be in perfect sync with llvm-devel (both SVN are constantly kept in phase), so that if you update one, you must update the other.

Now, it’s fairly easy in a way: it suffices to mark dragonegg dependent on llvm-devel, so each time llvm-devel is updated, dragonegg should follow.

But how to do it conversely? To wrap up: how to render two port dependent one upon the other?

Thanks!
Vincent