Merging rev-upgrade

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Wed Dec 14 11:32:24 PST 2011

On Dec 14, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Clemens Lang wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 09:36:44AM -0800, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>> I thought rev-upgrade would check paths. I use the attached shell
>> script (mp-shared-objects) which I find helpful.
>
> It does. It just doesn't check the first path printed by otool, because
> by it's definition that should always be the file being checked itself.

The "ID" SHOULD be a path to self, however, in several cases I have seen where DISTROOT != prefix causes the ID to have the destroot path at the beginning.
In percona's case, it is the cmake PortGroup that sets install_name_dir to ${prefix}/lib and percona installs to ${prefix}/lib/mysql5/mysql.

> I'll add a check for consistency on this path.

Fantastic!

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)