[75495] trunk/dports/graphics/vigra

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Feb 6 11:30:11 PST 2011

I checked in the fix in r75743.  I also tested vigra (assuming Python26) using boost +python27 & it compiles just fine.  The resulting Python module is installed for 2.6, and requires both the Python26 and Python27 libraries.  I have no idea if it works, but I sorta doubt it.  I also verified that, after vigra was installed (as above), I can activate boost without Python, and port does not complain; again I did not test vigra to see if it works but I -highly- doubt it since a necessary library is missing.  So, seems like there's gotta be a better way to deal with required variants, somehow.  But, I've done my part for now ;) - MLD