libpng again

Ryan Stonecipher RMStonecipher at macports.org
Sat Feb 12 21:47:19 PST 2011

Team,
libpng 1.5.1 has been released.
The transition to from libpng 1.2.x to 1.4.x was pretty rough due to a
lot of indirect dependents requiring revision bumps.
To make the transition from 1.4.x to 1.5.x go more smoothly, I would
appreciate help compiling a complete list of all ports which will need
their revisions increased.
I have created ticket 28385 <http://trac.macports.org/ticket/28385> to
help track libpng-dependent ports requiring revision bumps.
So far I have included in that ticket a list of ports from (1) commits
with "libpng" in the commit message and (2) bugs with  "libpng" in the
description.
If any of you know of other bug reports or committed rev-bumps related
to libpng, please let me know in that ticket.

Cheers,

Ryan Stonecipher