[80215] trunk/dports/security/xmltooling/Portfile

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Jul 7 03:50:28 PDT 2011

> I defer to your expertise. The latest version of opensaml's distribution
> directory will always be the location of the latest xmltooling.
>
> But I might just add symlinks at some point and create a download location
> for xmltooling with its own version numbers, that's probably easiest. Or
> just start using a fixed directory with the next major upgrade. So I
> wouldn't spend much time on it.

Since you're lucky enough to manage the master_site itself, I'd say make your life easier go with separate directories for each. The directories themselves don't necessarily need to have the version in the string; you could have latest directory that symlinks to the files, but the filename should have the version in it.