switch pymol to numpy/scipy

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.med.uc.edu
Tue Jul 26 17:24:05 PDT 2011

   Can I get Ticket 30331...

https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/30331/Portfile.diff

committed to switch pymol from Numeric to py26-numpy/py26-scipy?
Upstream has commited my patches so bumping the svn pull to r3962
eliminates the need for the original pymol_numpy.diff patch.
   I also need Ticket 29243...

https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/29243/Portfile.diff

committed to fix the broken pynmr package which was never corrected
for the new location of pymol since we adopted the setup.py
installation approach. This Portfile.diff also manually patches
pynmr to use the oldnumeric modules from numpy/scipy. An explcit
depend on those ports isn't required since pymol provides that.
     Thanks in advance.
            Jack