MacPorts on Lion (common issues, fixes, and workarounds)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Tue Jul 26 20:42:27 PDT 2011

Where did you get this quote (URL)?  I need a source, thanks.

From PSPP devs:

We suspect that it must not be a problem with the Quartz or X rendering,
whichever Cairo uses on Mac, because otherwise GTK+ programs wouldn't
work. Probably, fewer programs use Cairo to render to PDF, which is where
the problem is showing up for PSPP. The most likely case is when a program
uses Cairo to print, which would output to PDF or PostScript (both have
the problem).

 1.
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/29842