preparing for a new release

Savory Michael msavory1 at nzbox.com
Mon Jun 13 19:29:02 PDT 2011

So if someone was running a trunk copy of Macports on a certain NDA cat and saw that something common like Cairo wasn't building platform='darwin 11' archs='x86_64' then how should we report it?

Also the Guide need updating to mention that Java is an explicit install requirement for a number of ports, as well as explaining explicitly which XCode is supported.

Mike