[79640] trunk/dports/x11/wine-devel/Portfile

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at macports.org
Thu Jun 23 12:59:10 PDT 2011

> I would love to not have that wrapper script either. If using install_name_tool like this (well, with absolute paths) is all it takes, then I'd love to make that change.

Unfortunately, wine dlopen()s a bunch of dylibs without using the full path, so either DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH is needed or the source code needs patching to reference the full paths rather than just the basename of the dylibs.  I also added /usr/lib to DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH in crossover because wine looks for libcups that way as well.

--Jeremy