wxWidgets license

Anders F Björklund afb at macports.org
Mon Oct 10 12:33:02 PDT 2011

Andrea D'Amore wrote:

>> So you should add an entry for "wxWindows" to the allowed list.
>
> Added 'wxwidgets' to good_licenses and duplicated the lgpl-3 conflict
> in r85153 [1]. I removed the "wxwl" in following commit.

But the name of the wxWidgets license is "wxWindows"...
(or wxWindows Library Licence, Version 3.1 to be specific)

There is no conflict between the lgpl-2+ (of wxWindows),
and the gpl-2 (I'm not sure if anything uses gpl-1 only).

So I have no idea what "wxwidgets" and "lgpl-3" was about.

Or why you bothered asking, if going to commit anyway ?

--anders