[86173] trunk/dports/python/py-sip/Portfile

Eric A. Borisch eborisch at macports.org
Sat Oct 22 05:18:51 PDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2011, at 16:53, Eric A. Borisch wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>>
>>> Why not use the "notes" feature for this message?
>>>
>>> Also, why is a message needed at all?
>>
>> I'd love to, but 'notes' isn't documented in the guide... care to
>> enlighten or point me in the right direction?
>
> Yes, notes should be documented in the guide. For now, it's documented in "man portfile":

Looks good; I will update.

As an aside, is there any way to make the output of man portfile get
integrated (or at least linked to) from the Guide? At least then these
features would show up somewhere in The Google.... It would be nice to
have this updated automatically as the portfile man page updates...

 - Eric
--
Eric A. Borisch