qt4-mac ...

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Apr 13 06:23:58 PDT 2012

> Question: Now that 'port' does the end-of-install library link checking,
> do I still need to go through the rev-bump ports that use qt4-mac?
> Because this is a "major" upgrade -- from 4.7 to 4.8 -- I/someone will
> need to do one or the other.  Thanks! - MLD

Some buildbots may not have their MacPorts install updated to do this, so it would save many people rebuilds if you did so yourself. :-P Recall the first rebuild will download binaries like normal and then the second and third attempts are source only.

I plan to activate all my KDE package archives and then pull qt out from under it and see which packages rev-ugprade says are broken.