PortGroups / New to Port File Development, Sorry!

Ben Smith ben at wbpsystems.com
Mon Aug 27 18:38:43 PDT 2012

Hi Guys -

I'm trying to test my new port file and I'm getting the following error:

debug:build Executing command line:  cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_tazz_ports_productivity_heapcl/heapcl/work/heapcl-1.08.27"
&& /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/bin/python2.7
setup.py --no-user-cfg build

The problem is that it is changing the directory to:

/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_tazz_ports_productivity_heapcl/heapcl/work/heapcl-1.08.27

But it extracted the files to:

/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_tazz_ports_productivity_heapcl/heapcl/work

So, it is the CD command that is failing, not the build.

I'm not sure why it is doing this.  This is what I have (minus the
obviously irrelevant lines)

PortSystem          1.0
PortGroup           python27 1.0

name                heapcl