[MacPorts] #37364: ntfs-3g (error: C compiler cannot create executables)

Petri Kelottijärvi petri at kelotti.net
Thu Dec 27 09:10:09 PST 2012

Hi,

I am unable to maintain this port ATM due to disk failure (no, non-port
related, it died mechanically) — anyone can go ahead as openmaintainer. I'd
rather not be the ticket owner, until that and certain other things are
sorted out, hopefully within a week or so.

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday time,
Petri