another Xcode 4.3 note: autotools missing

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Sun Feb 19 21:57:34 PST 2012

Another difference in Xcode 4.3 that I haven't seen mentioned yet: it
doesn't install autoconf, automake, (g)libtool, and friends. I'm
assuming that this mostly isn't going to be a problem, since
use_autoconf will pull in the right dependencies, but I thought I'd
mention it for completeness.

I haven't found anything that depends on autoconf being in /usr/bin,
but I did see a couple ports (metakit and pfe) that try to copy
/usr/bin/glibtool into their build directory.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/