Please test branches/release_2_0 with Xcode 4.3

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Mon Feb 27 05:06:09 PST 2012

On 02/27/2012 10:01 AM, Andrea D'Amore wrote:
> How do you guys handle using different mp versions?

I have /opt/local running trunk and a separate /opt/release_2_0 running
the release_2_0 branch. The important step is that you need to set
applications_dir and frameworks_dir to a separate location and disable
startupitems for the branch prefix to avoid any conflicts.

I don't remember the exact configure arguments and don't have access to
them right now. I can send you details later.

Rainer