https://trac.macports.org/ticket/

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Tue Mar 27 10:30:39 PDT 2012

Is the source for this page in the MacPorts svn repository?

Suggestions:
1. The newticket page has a more prominent link to the Ticket Guidelines just above the first input field. Perhaps adding this type of prominent link to the /ticket/ page above the "Comment" box would be helpful for people who have not used trac and are commenting on an open ticket. I realize we have this "Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets." at the bottom but it is pretty obscure.

2. In the /ticket/ page next to the "Attachments" headings give some examples.
example: Attachments (patch files, port logs etc...)

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)